Sahara Reference: 1610164
The excellent price performance ratio makes this projector especially suitable for classrooms and mid sized meeting rooms. The filter free design with dust-protected DLP light engine, very long lamp life and low power consumption results into remarkably low cost of ownership. Various innovative new ECO functions such as the Ambient Light Sensor help to significantly reduce power consumption.
The optional DisplayNote Presenter licence adds the possibility for interactive, mobile presentation with tablets.
- Connect and share - with up to 40 wireless devices with the NEC Image Express Utility (Windows & MAC) as well as Wireless Image Utility (iOS & Android) software.
- Maximum flexibility - due to large 1.7x optical zoom, horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
- Robust and dust resistant - thanks to sealed DLP light engine.
- Low cost of ownership - up to 8000h lamp life, low power consumption.
- Great connectivity - due to numerous analog and digital connection terminals as well as network capability.
- Special Characteristics - Ambient Light Sensor; Auto Eco Mode; Auto Power-ON Function; Carbon Savings Meter; Colour Management; Constant Brightness Mode; Content Transmission via Network; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation; Direct Power-Off Function; Full 3D DLP® LINK support; High Altitude Mode; Kensington security slot; Keypad Lock; Magnify; NaViSet Administrator 2; OSD with 29 languages; Off-Timer; Optional User Logo; Optional WLAN; Password Security System; Quick Start; Remote control and administration via LAN and RS232; Security Bar; Simple Access Point; USB Viewer for JPEG; Virtual Remote for direct PC control; Wall Colour Correction; 75 % AV mute function; Auto ECO Mode; ECO scheduler; ImageCare® Technology; Longer lamp life; Green one touch ECO and AV mute button; Intelligent Power Management; Reduced power consumption. Only 0.4W stand-by; Software scheduling
Features & Specifications
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight 3.60 kg
- Dimensions H 97 mm x W 367 mm x D 285 mm
- Warranty UK Mainland 3 year de/re projector, 6 month lamp (3 year lamp for education)
- Native Resolution WXGA
- Brightness 4000 ANSI Lumens
- Interactive N
- Contrast Ratio 10000:1
- Throw Ratio / Distance 1.2.-2.04:1
- Wireless (dongle required) N
- Network HDBaseT
- VGA Inputs 1
- Digital Inputs HDMI x2
- Type DLP
- Carry case included Y
- Wall mount included N